Fees are £12.50 per child per session.
- Fees are set by the Management Committee and are reviewed annually.
- Each family will be advised in writing of the fees payable at the beginning of each term.
- Fees are payable to the committee member on duty/supervisor and are payable during the first fourteen days of the term.
- Voucher systems can be used to pay fees.
- We require at least one month notice should your child leave as your child's place is kept open until they leave for school.
- For normal absences e.g. colds/sickness/holidays, fees are still payable.
- Please notify staff or the committee if your child is going to be away from pre-school for more than two weeks due to hospitalisation or illness.
- Difficulties with payments can be discussed privately and a committee decision will be made at that current time.
The fees you pay cover every day running costs only, but not cover the replacement or purchase of new equipment. We heavily rely on fundraising for this and regularly hold fundraising events. We always welcome help or ideas from parents/carers and their family members. Please feel free to contact a committee member or member of staff if you are able to offer help or ideas with fundraising.